Mt. SAC Hall of Fame
2014 HALL OF FAME BANQUET INFORMATION
Saturday, February 8th, 2014
Check-In and Social Hour: 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Dinner and Program: 6:30 pm
Majestic Ballroom (first floor)
Pacific Palms Conference Resort
One Industry Hills Parkway
City of Industry, CA 91744
$65 per person
$500 table for eight
Porcini Crusted French-Cut
Accompanied with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Balsamic Demi Glaze
Cucumber Ribbon Wrapped Around California Greens
Served with Orange Segments, Grape Tomatoes and Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano
with Fruits, Chocolate Shavings and Raspberry Sauce
Numi Herbal Hot and Iced Tea
**VEGETARIAN SELECTION ALSO
please request vegetarian selection when purchasing tickets
- Dr. Mark Crear (Athlete), Olympic Silver and Bronze Medalist in the 110 Meter High Hurdles.
- Lauren Ervin (Athlete), A Kodak Community College All-American and the first Mt. SAC Student-Athlete to be drafted and play in the WNBA
- Bruce Fabrizio (Meritorious), former Mt. SAC Student-Athlete and supporter who is the inventor, founder and CEO of Simple Green.
- Dr. Kay Ragan (Meritorius), retired Mt. SAC Dean and long time supporter of Mt. SAC Athletics.
- Ron Roenicke (Athlete), first round MLB draft pick who went on to play 11 years in the major leagues and is the current Manager of the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Leonard Russell (Athlete), NFL first round draft pick who captured the 1991 Rookie of the Year Honor and played 6 seasons in the league.
- 1957 Track Team (Team), the first Mt. SAC Athletics Team to capture a California Community College State Championship.
- Brett Tomko (Athlete), second round MLB Draft Pick out of Mt. SAC, who went on to play 15 seasons garnering over 100 wins in the major leagues.
For Additional Information
Please call 909.274.4630 or e-mail: email@example.com